[TowerTalk] spam

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 10:15:34 EDT

In a message dated 05/14/2000 7:57:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
labradley@mindspring.com writes:

> Since I have come out of the closet and posted to Tower Talk
>  I can't belive how much my spam has increased!

    Huh? What spam? Forward me a couple of what you mean. Only subscribers
can post to the list so you're not getting any unsolicited email from
businesses which is what is normally considered spam. If you're referring to
topics under discussion that you're not interested in, that's a function of
the variety of the list and isn't really "spam". Judicious use of the delete
key is the best method for getting rid of that stuff.

Cheers,     Steve     K7LXC