[TowerTalk] spam

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 14:41:22 -0000

Part of the problem could be that the archives of the reflector are
available on the contesting.com Web site. If I do a Yahoo search
on W2UP, it brings up a bunch of previous refector postings. If
Yahoo has it indexed, I'm sure the spam bots can find it too, and
pull the e-mail addresses out of the archives.
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com