[TowerTalk] spam

WD4K WD4K@Bellsouth.Net
Wed, 17 May 2000 10:15:27 -0500

I too have been covered up recently with spam offering business related
services-credit card programs, business web setups etc.  I only noticed this
increase after buying some ham related items from Ebay-prior to that,
belonging to towertalk, F12 and other ham reflectors, I did not see a lot of
spam-I now get 8 or 10 sometimes in a single day-I think it is Yahoo and
Ebay related -beyond a doubt!!
73, Tommy WD4K    PS:  I have NEVER opened any of the messages-EVER!!