[TowerTalk] spam

Gary McDuffie, Sr. mcduffie@scottsbluff.net
Wed, 17 May 2000 15:11:52 -0600

Wow...  I've got a ton of responses on my spamcop posting.  Many of you
are apparently unaware of their service.  It is free, but you'll also be
asked to join and support.  If you don't, it still works, but there is a
timer on the page, providing a minor inconvenience to non-members.

Go to spamcop.net and register.  Be sure that when you start using the
service, you know how to cut and paste raw data from your email program
that shows all headers.  You just cut it out of the spam msg, and paste
it into their page and click send.  After that, sit back and wait for
the timer (don't click the inviting little button).  Five seconds later,
it tells you where it is sending the complaint to, and you tell it go do
it.

Enjoy!

Gary

ag0n at arrl dot net
--
Please notify your ISP if you don't receive this.