[TowerTalk] Another kudo for Texas Towers

Mike O'Brien k0myw@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:37:37 -0700

I have only dealt with Texas Towers once by telephone, about two months
ago when I purchased a C-3 and climbing belt.
	I was very impressed by the efficiency with which they processed the
antenna order (and, in the few weeks that followed, by the
extraordinarily thoughtful updates sent by the Force 12 folk, too).
	There was a bit of a delay with the belt -- but when I made a gentle
inquiry via e-mail, they responded quickly with an explanation for the
delay, an apology for failure to forewarn me about the delay, and a
promise to expedite shipment when they received the belt from the
manufacturer -- a promise that was duly kept.
	I came away VERY impressed with Texas Towers and wouldn't hesitate to
deal with them again!

	73, Mike, K0MYW