[TowerTalk] Rude Tower Salesman

Bob Alexander realex@flash.net
Fri, 19 May 2000 20:48:29 -0500

I work one block from Texas Towers and stop by there
several times a week to say Hi.  Quite often Ill enter the store and never
say a word because Gerald and his help are too busy on the phone lines.
Texas Towers does have an on-line catalog at www.texastowers.com that is
complete with prices.  I believe their QST ads indicate this.  Check out the
web site and you can get all the info you want.
Texas Towers is one of those rare ham radio retailers that has been around
for over 20 years. No company will last that long by being rude to
customers... or by staying on their "order" lines answering inane questions
from someone who probably will not buy anything anyway.

Bob, W5AH