[TowerTalk] So I asked him Why did you spend 100K on Ham stuff?

i4jmy@iol.it i4jmy@iol.it
Mon, 22 May 2000 15:16:06 +0200

When money is the key, then the "ego" is fully satisfied, and the own
psycological state gets a real advantage, when the budget is not
limited. To be restraint into a small 100 when real desire is 200 or
more can really cause a number of serious or fatal side effects.
The above is still nothing compared to the moment when one eventually
realizes the setup he bought is not so effective like he thought, is
placed in the wrong geographical area, and the available time (or
skill) is not enough to use at best.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

(mail list)" <towertalk@contesting.com>