[TowerTalk] KT36 Info / specs

N2TK n2tk@earthlink.net
Mon, 22 May 2000 10:45:26 -0400

Didn't get any direct info, but when I looked at the sample element in their
booth some concerns surfaced;
- Sure seems like a lot of small parts screws and nuts
- With all that surface area hanging out there on the element I wonder how
it will hold up in ice?
- I overheard a conversation that the M2 person was saying they are going to
try to get as many bands on it as possible - ie. at least 12 and 17m.

That's it from my end

Tony