[TowerTalk] Phillystran with potted ends

dan hearn dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 07:19:32 -0700

K5GW has a 190 ft R55 tower with a full sized 3el 80 yagi on it. The
boom is R45 I believe. This is guyed with Phillystran using potted
connectors. Seeing this survive the severe winds in Dallas convinced me
that the potted connector Phillystran works reliabily. 73, Dan, N5AR