[TowerTalk] Hi-Tech Station Cost (>QUADS)

K3BU@aol.com K3BU@aol.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 11:04:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/2000 7:43:02 Eastern Daylight Time,
w8ji@contesting.com writes:

> > log cell). Quad element is low Q and does not do as well as parasitic
>  > element, as higher Q Yagi dipole does
>
>  Can you define Q, as you use it above?
>
>  What are you using  to define Q Yuri?
>  73, Tom W8JI

I don't understand why I should define Q. I thought (or knew) that Q of tuned
circuits, resonant elements was and is defined in the books by people before
me. I am not using anything else or new to define Q Tom. What's the problem?

Yuri, K3BU