[TowerTalk] Almost free towers

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:04:20 EST

    Now that I've got your attention - hi.

    I got a call from a guy in the US Army Corps of Engineers who is
surplusing ten to twelve 120' to 190' self-supporting towers in the Indiana,
Kentucky, Ohio area and wants to know if anyone is interested in them. The
deal is you'd have to take them down and transport them off-site. Dismantling
them is a job for professionals so you need to be able to demonstrate that
you are capable of doing it yourself or are having a tower contracting firm
do it.

    His name is Dennis Mann and his phone number is 502-315-6947. There
hasn't been a price attached to these towers so they might run anywhere from
$1 to a couple of thousand bucks depending on what you can work out.

Cheers,    Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech
Champion Radio Products