[TowerTalk] Re Alan Harbach & Company

LEE R. WICAL leewical@lava.net
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:37:29 -1000

For Pete and all:
	I spoke with Alan Harbach several weeks ago. He's recovering from major
surgery and jsut turned down the lights at his operation. NOT OFF, but just
down.
	He is planning to reopen some time later this month or early December.
	Boy, we never miss the water 'til the well (Alan parts) runs dry!
	Meawhile, Alan told me he working on restocking from vendors while he
recoops! A little logistical work on his part.
	Patience will have to be a virtue!
	Can this settle the threads?
Lee