[TowerTalk] Dx engineering 4-sq box

ted demopoulos kr1g@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:00:03 GMT

I've got a DX Engineering 4-square unit (supposed to be almost identical to
the Comtek) which has a strange quirk. SW and NW are reversed from the
markings indicated on the control box (I have set up V1 as NE, V2 as Se, V3
as SW and V4 as NW).

everything else seems to work well. I have checked my control cable
connections, and even tried swapping the NW and SW antennas as connected to
the phasing box - the array stops working, no FB or F/S anymore.

I'm thinking that the control cable connections must be mislabeled. Any
thoughts before I randomly start changing control cable connections??

73
Ted, KR1G