[TowerTalk] Dx engineering 4-sq box

Tim Duffy tduffy@sygnet.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:58:10 -0600

The units are not the same. There are differences in the components used and
possible changes in port assignments. I have measured the performance of both
boxes and the DX Engineering version does not come close to the performance of
the Comtek box. Comtek's components and quality control (phase relationship vs
frequency) is superior.

The design for these units is outlined in the ON4UN Low Band book. I suggest
you take a look at the schematic.

Comtek's web site is http:\\www.comteksystems.com

73,
Tim K3LR