[TowerTalk] New Triex DX86 Crankup

George Bethea geo@datasync.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:00:31 -0600

Just a note to let everyone know that I recently received my new Triex DX86
Tower. I have had a very pleasant experience dealing with First Call
Communications. Joel, Heather and the rest of the staff have been very
truthful, helpful, and forthcoming during the whole process. They were kind
enough to change a few things with the order without complaint. This
included putting off delivery of my tower until such time as some improved
changes were made to this model, and without complaint as to rescheduling
production. The base was shipped ontime and early as requested. Shipping of
the tower went flawlessly. A very friendly driver delivered the tower in
mint condition, on a flat bed trailer, and helped us offload the tower
without even having been asked, and at a very reasonable price! Quality and
material exceed even what I had expected!!! I can recommend this product and
its dealer highly. In today's world, it is indeed a pleasure to deal with
such people. I have no affiliation with Triex or First Call, outside of
being a "happy customer".
                                                               Very 73
                                                               George Bethea
K5JZ