[TowerTalk] Stacked TH5MKII's

Fred Hopengarten k1vr@juno.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:15:57 -0500

On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:12:24 -0700 "K7HPH" <k7hph@xmission.com> writes:
> Hello:
>
> I was wondering if anyone has had any experience stacking a pair of
> TH5MKII's, or other tribanders for that matter? I have about 15 feet
> of
> distance I can put between them. Would it be worth it? Thanks in
> advance for
> the info.

K1VR: See N6BV and K1VR February 1994 QST. p.38, and the last two ARRL
Antenna Handbooks. 15 feet would only be helpful on 10, a little on 15,
useless on 20. Too close. But if you can do 70'/40', that's really very
good, at a low height.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR
hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.