[TowerTalk] Tower photo's needed

thaxton@ptgroup.com thaxton@ptgroup.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:52:05 -0500

    I'd like to get some good quality tower photo's from the list
members if possible.  I'm dealing with a homeowners association
on a piece of property I'm considering.  They are decent enough
folks but they want some representations of what a tower with
beam antenna looks like...:)  I'm working with them on my request
to put up a 56' tower with a 7 element beam.

    Does anybody have some photos they wouldn't mind sharing
with me so that I may show them a typical setup?  Something that
shows a tower with some perspective as it's relationship to a
house, trees, local neighbors.  In other words something that looks
good and will help me make the "sale". I will print them out on a
color printer as part of a package of information about my proposed
tower.

    If you can help please e-mail me.

thanks.....

Don-N0FGK