[TowerTalk] Cushcraft X-9

ted demopoulos kr1g@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 20:57:56 GMT

Check to make sure that all the parts are there!!

In my experience, Cushcraft antennas usually are missing parts (at least
when I buy them). There "customer service" has been glacially slow in
getting me missing parts (i'm not talking simple nuts and bolts you can get
at the hardware store here).

It takes about 2 days to put the antenna together!! - and it works well

73

Ted, KR1G