[TowerTalk] Double Coax Feed

ValErwin@aol.com ValErwin@aol.com
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 17:36:22 EDT

Towertalkians:

OK, OK, I surrender!  After mentioning the Double Coax Fed dipole article in
a past ham rag in the mid 70-80's, I was barraged with direct Towertalkian
questions. So, in order to put an end to this, I dragged out the  rickety ol'
ladder and at great personal danger to myself, I have found the article in a
magazine on an upper shelf in the garage!

I was wrong!  The article actually appeared in 73 Magazine, February, 1984.
The article is entitled: "This Antenna Is Too Good To Be True" and was
written by J.W. Spencer, W4HDX. You will find it on page # 10.

In a nutshell, the article is not a "tech-type" but rather a "how-to".

Sorry, don't even think about asking me to violate copywrite regulations!

GL

Val L. Erwin
W5PUT
"Deep In The Heart of Texas"