[TowerTalk] F12 C-3XL /D

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:42:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/00 8:05:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
aa7bg@3rivers.net writes:

> Is anyone familiar with this antenna? The Force 12 C-3XL /D?  Is it
>  still manufactured? Is it a workhorse or a has been, falling victim to
newer
>  models?

    C-3XL? Had to go back to my 1997 F12 catalog to find it; I didn't check
the website. I suspect that it has been supplanted by the C31 et.al. line but
you'd have to check with the factory to find out.

    Like all F12 antennas, the F12 net gain figures can be useful for
comparing not only their different models but also how they compare to the
antennas in our tribander test.

    Do you have a hot deal on one or are you trying to decide what kind of
antenna to buy?

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Champion Radio Products
http://www.championradio.com