[TowerTalk] C19XR & C31XR

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:38:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/00 5:53:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Georgek5kg@aol.com writes:

> I am considering a Force 12 C19XR.  If any of you have had any experience
>  with this antenna, or its big brother, the C31XR, I'd like to know what
you
>  have to say about either one of them.

    The C31XR (and the C3) was tested as part of our tribander comparison
test and did very well. One thing that we found out was that the Force 12
'net gain' figures are pretty close to what we found in our tests and you can
use the published F12 net gain figures to compare them with other F12
antennas with a high degree of confidence.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech