[TowerTalk] Hole Plug Question

ValErwin@aol.com ValErwin@aol.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:16:19 EDT

Mike:

I am sure there are better ways to do this but here is my success story:

I had a similar problem several years ago when I took down a tower.  I solved
the problem by going to a cabinet shop and asking for a buncha' sawdust. I
then mixed the sawdust with Elmers Professional Wood Glue and made a real
thick  tacky mixture of the stuff. Then, using a putty knife, I simply
stuffed the goop in the holes leaving a little overhang. When the stuff
dried, I simple hit it with an electric circular sander. A little touch up
paint and that was it!

GL

Val
W5PUT