[TowerTalk] Re: Cushcraft R8-electrical noise

Stephen Reichlyn ryansci@InfoAve.Net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:39:37 +0000

Hello, Doc:
The water is about 8 feet deep (depending on the tide). I'm going to try
the grounding with the conduit (and also changing the conduit to a new
piece with new lag bolts). The ones that are on there now are very rusty
and may be causing some stray rectification.
Thanks for the reply.
Regards,
Steve AA4V