[TowerTalk] house bracket on tubular tower

John Allen jallen@vhfcom.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:14:20 -0400

8 ft. slope over 75 ft. is about 1 foot in 10, and that is not enough to
move the concrete.  There are companies that pump concrete uphill (or
downhill).  It will cost several hundred dollars extra.  I would start with
the yellow pages or your local concrete supplier to find one if you want to
go that way.   - John K1AE