[TowerTalk] house bracket on tubular tower

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:32:22 +0000

An alternative is to rent a "termite" miniback hoe.  It cost me $115
for half a day -- delivered and picked up at the site.  They are easy
to use and the bucket can be filled with concrete and not cause
problems.

It might be cheaper than pumping.  Also if you have any other work to
do, you can capitalize on the expenditure.  Half a day is a lot of
time.

73 de Brian/K3KO