[TowerTalk] house bracket on tubular tower

Frank Ayers w2fca@qsl.net
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:06:51 -0400

Hi
Geo wrote -
>I don't think the mud will run down a tough too well, maybe wrong, but
>if you get hung up mid job, there's tons of material to coax along.

Plus, you may have the aggregate separate out which isn't cool.
You might want to check around your area and see if anyone has a tractor
with a front end loader or a small backhoe. I've moved cement with the front
end loader on my ford tractor. Even though it's really fairly small, I can
move 1/3 of a yard at a shot.
I just cleaned out my pond and moved 20 yrds of wet clay (similar to cement)
100 feet away in about an hour.

Frank
W2FCA