[TowerTalk] ? Yagi Interaction on 15m: KT34XA and XM240

Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:24:59 -0400

What are the signs of interaction between tribanders and 40
meter yagis?

I recently installed a KT34XA at 69' and an XM240 at 79' (~10 feet
separation). I'm seeing differences between the measurements
made with my MFJ-259 and a transmitter (90W and 1000W) with
wattmeter. You can see the measurements at:

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293852949&p=4282913117&idx=69

Is it possible that the interactions are not measurable with the low-power
signal of the MFJ-259, but clearly evident when running more power
for the measurement?

Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass