[TowerTalk] Mosley boom brackets

Henry and Kate kate@rio.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:47:19 -0700

After taking down and delivering a Mosley Pro-67B to someone far from me,
the guy putting it together can't find three of the 3 inch boom to plate
brackets (those saddle things). We (the guys that took it down and moved
it) put everthing in a box, but three of the brackets vanished. It's too
far to drive up there and look in the box.

The new owner is a disabled ham and needs a bit of help. Anyone out there
have 3 of these brackets laying around in their junk box that I could get
for not too much? I want to give them to the new owner so he can get on the
air.

Respond to me privately please.......

Thanks........

end