[TowerTalk] Anyone have experience challenging restrictive CC&R's ?

Thor Hallen thorh@worldnet.att.net" <thorh@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:08:41 -0700

My neighbor is a typical ham hater and I expect him to ask the neighborhood
homeowner association to enforce a CC&R banning all outside antennas except
those used for television reception. I plan to fight him with whatever
legal means are available regardless of cost. Does anyone know of cases
where CC&Rs have been successfully challenged and what the legal strategies
were? It seems to me that this type of CC&R is arbitrary and needs to be
reasonably interpreted. For instance, there are cars parked in the
neighborhood with radio antennas and some neighbors have satellite dishes.

73,
Thor Hallen K5AGE