[TowerTalk] FCC RF Safety Regs Info Sept 1

KI9A@aol.com KI9A@aol.com
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 11:57:15 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/00 5:48:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, geo@datasync.com
writes:

<< If you as a citizen prefer your
 government to be all powerful and infringe on you GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, laid
 forth in our Constitution, then continue your support of ridiculous panic
 evoking hysteria resulting in the eventual loss of all of your rights......
 Dick Cheney is right-on when he says "IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE"!!!!!!! Yes,
 my station exceeds the safety requirements due to proper engineering
 protocols, not some misguided miscreants hysteria induced legislation.
                                                              Your RF loving
 friend,
                                                               George Bethea
 K5JZ >>

What the hell does this have to do with "towertalk"...Is this a political
forum, or tower/antenna forum?
Chuck KI9A