[TowerTalk] "Elephant Antenna" stories?

Guy Olinger, K2AV k2av@contesting.com
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 17:24:53 -0400

> I hope the TowerTalk reflector doesn't evolve into the kind of
reflector
> the amps reflector has been.
>

> 73, Tom W8JI

 Only when we let ourselves get far afield of our reflector topic.

After reading and posting to this reflector for some years now, I find
it laughable that anyone who has kept up with TowerTalk would consider
it "dominated" by some pandering, self-absorbed clique of one particular
bent, be they antenna modelers, or whatever.

Not even Tom, as qualified as he is, misses getting cut down from time
to time. A pandering clique would get shredded on TT.

73, Guy
k2av@contesting.com
Apex, NC, USA