[TowerTalk] Wow!!!

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:26:59 -0500

> Just to clear the record.
>
> I am an independent engineer who derives about 30% of my
> income from MFJ owned companies. I am responsible for the
> design or parts of the design for  virtually all Ameritron products
> and some selected MFJ products like most of the circuitry in the
> MFJ antenna analyzer

Wow!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH, TOM!!!! I cannot think of another tool in the
amateur radio hobby I have enjoyed using as much as my MFJ-259.  It works.
It works well!  It's a timesaver.  It's opened up opportunities for me to
experiment with antennas I wouldn't otherwise have tried using the
cut-and-try method.

I won't go near another antenna/feedline system without my 259.

Thank you very, very much!

73,
dale, kg5u