[TowerTalk] Wilson 45 tower information

Michael Rudzki kf8bex@oeonline.com
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 22:37:31 -0400

A friend of mine just acquired a Wilson 45 tower. The guy who had it was moving
and the tower had to be gone before the new owners moved in. The previous owner
of the Wilson 45 didn't have any documentation, he just knew that it was a
Wilson 45.

The tower is in great shape for being out in Michigan weather for about 20
years. He
even threw in a 5-element Telrex tri-band beam, two "13-element boomers" for
2-Meters and a rotor. The only thing my friend has to do is get a base for
this tower.

Does anyone know where (or if) this base can be bought?

If these bases are no longer available, does anyone have the dimensions to it?

We can have one made, since we know of people who work in machine shops and do
welding. We just need the proper dimensions.

73,
Mike, N8MR
n8mr@arrl.net

Mike