[TowerTalk] Re[2]: rotor choice

R. Otto R. Otto" <N8NGA@one.net
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:25:26 -0400

Hello Henry,

Many, many thanks for providing the URL for BigBoy Rotators.  What I
wanted to pass on to the list is the comparison chart shown at that
site. I'd asked the list earlier how to interpret all the different
methods the manufacturers use to describe their products, specially
since there seemed to be no common method of rating or measuring them.
This site does it all for the reader. What a great find!!

http://www.bigboyrotators.com/

73's from.......

R. Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!