[TowerTalk] Verticals of Telescoping Aluminum

charlie carroll k1xx@rindge.nh.ultranet.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 00:08:24 -0400

I've used 3" OD irrigation tubing as booms for years.  To splice, I use
a length of "EMT" conduit purchased from an electrical supply house.  I
don't remember the exact size (2 something inches), but it is a
reasonably good internal fit.  It's not as snug as 1/8" increment tubing
sections, but pretty good.

73 Charlie, k1xx

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/towertalk
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com