[TowerTalk] RC2800DC wiring??

Rick rick258@home.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 19:18:58 -0500

I am confused by the wiring instructions for the Mē RC2800DC rotor. The
diagram for the control box and for the female connector show 4 wires
being used (2 heavy gauge and 2 lighter gauge).  But, the instruction's
text says "NOTE: Voltage drop is critical for terminals 1, 2, and 3
(Motor common, CCW, and CW). Terminals 5 and 6 are for the digital pulse
feedback and wire size is not critical."  This text indicates that 5
conductors are needed.  How many conductors do I actually need for this
positioner?  My cable run will be less than 100 feet.   Thanks   Rick
wa5rt