[TowerTalk] RE: [Force 12 Talk] Balun comments by Steve Morris K7LXC

Bob Otto Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net>
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:43:05 -0400

Hello Edward,

Anyone know the address or location of the group for Force12?  Having
ordered one antenna, and contemplating ordering two more, I'd be
interested in joining it.

By the way, the excellent support I've received from Natan (Force12)
regarding not only the beams I was interested in, but a bunch of
related questions on the installation, was a significant factor in my
purchase.  Best support I've had from any company.  Heights Tower
Systems would rank number two for me in the area of support.

73's from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!