[TowerTalk] Re: K7GCO refreashing reports

Dinsterdog@aol.com Dinsterdog@aol.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:17:46 EDT

Have you been impressed to see someone finally take an educated, well thought
out stand against a certain ham on towertalk that possess a Bobby Knight
attitude? A well accomplished ham who yet has an ego to say or do no wrong on
towertalk or over the airwaves.-

I want to thank K7GCO for taking the time and due diligence to address the
shallow scrutiny from Tower Talk's Bobby "MFJ" Knight over posting some very
simple, to the point, messages regarding his antenna designs and use of
phillystran.

I don't think it is a coincidence that my posting from last week, regarding
elephant antennas, has anything to do with what we have all read on towertalk
this week.  It has been a pattern for a long time.

I take my hat off to K7GCO and want to thank him for his 75/80 meter antenna
postings and explanations about phillystran use. -

73  Paul  N0AH