[TowerTalk] Re: K7GCO refreshing reports

Jon, W4ZW w4zw@home.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:40:56 -0400

I'm usually  a lurker but I make a point of reading K7GCO's postings.

They may be controversial, but they are usually erudite and in keeping with
an intelligent dialogue that belongs on this reflector.  Technology does
indeed change at an exponential rate sometimes, but the laws of physics
haven't changed much in last few hundred years.  Just our interpretation of
them.

Keep up the postings.  They make good reading and stuff for thought.

Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of Paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

 One of the W1AW/4 Crew - IARU/WRTC-2000