[TowerTalk] children children...

Ford Peterson ford@cmgate.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:51:09 -0500

I left the AMPs reflector because I could not stomach the intollerance and
personal attacks on anybody who seems to have a different way of looking at
things.  As a tax accountant, I am expected to think "outside the box" every
day.

Lively discussion is a welcomed activity.  Civilized folk will generally
contribute opinions and everyone who hears them can assess, embrace, or
reject without the childish commentary on minutia.  Personal attacks are
completely out-of-line on this and any other media.  I find them offensive.

I enjoy the tutorial like responses W8JI (and other helpful folk) provide
the little people like me--I'm an accountant--not Maxwell's master!
(although I did read his book)  I have several of Tom's responses to my
questions tucked away in a file folder to be re-read from time to time in
cautious anticipation of having learned enough about this folk-lore black
magic stuff we call RF to fully appreciate his experience.

If you have something to contribute--do so.  If not -- SHUT THE HELL UP!

N0OQW