[TowerTalk] Cell towers and Ham Radio

Van K7VS wa7fab@cdsnet.net
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:15:02 -0700

Dale.  I have a couple of cell towers on mountain tops in Southern Oregon
and most of the freqs they use are up around 1.9 gigs.  Also have a couple
of 2 meter ham repeaters operating at the two sites I have and never have
experienced any problems.  Don't think you have anything to worry about.
Van, K7VS

should also mention that I also have radio, tv, telemetry, community
repeaters and paging equipment on the same sites and they all co-exist
without any problems in very close proximity to each other.