[TowerTalk]

Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS w2cs@ipass.net
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 06:10:32 -0400

Bruce,

Do you have a fence (wooden fences make good stealth supports).

A wire from the house to the gnd (#28).

XMAS lights?  Run an antenna among the twisted AC pair feeding the lights.
(Might have to remove the lights so they don't flash :)  )

Put up a satellite dish on your rooftop, but use one feedline as an antenna,
instead.  FCC regs specifically permit the small satellite dishes and the
regs preempt CC&Rs.  Read the fcc.gov site.  The language is beautiful.

....you did ask for wild ideas...

Gary W2CS
Apex, NC

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,