[TowerTalk] HV Connectors

W0AH@aol.com W0AH@aol.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:10:56 EDT

I've been trying to find out what the molded platic HV connectors are called that interconnect many high voltage power supplies and RF decks.  My Ten Tec Titan uses this connector, but the manual doesn't have a part name or number for it.
I have a HB 4-1000 amp that has the red female B+ jack and black female B- jack on the back of the chassis, and I would like to buy several of the plugs and jacks in order to use a HB power supply for several HB amps.  Can someone please tell me what they are called and where I can buy them?  They are not MHV connectors which are an alternative for interconnecting PS and RF decks.
Thanks,
Doug  W0AH

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com