[TowerTalk] Phillystran

Tom Anderson ww5l@gte.net
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:22:48 -0500

I use the 1200 pound Phillystran only as the support for the 40m kit on my Mosley
Classic 33 WARC beam.  Mosley enclosed some black dacron rope with the antenna,
but it was already frayed when I received it, so I just bought some of the small
Phillystran instead, besides it makes a better looking installation that a bunch
of fuzzy dacron rope.  After 9 years its still doing fine.

Tom, WW5L

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----