[TowerTalk] 40 -2cd

Marc Wullaert marc.wullaert3@pandora.be
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:24:27 +0200

Hi folks.

It's up again on the tower my 40-2cd.But i don't see any dip anymore.
At 24m high it wass all ok.Just a dip on 7050.0 (swr 1.1)so very good.
a moved it to the top at 28m.Now there is no dip anymore .at 7050 the lowest
is 1.5 and going to 1.8- 2.0 at the lower or higher end.There are no other
antennes
on the tower just a vhf vertical 2m higher.
I use the tower also for shuntfeed at 160m.
Shoud a take it down and tweeking the elements ?
or is it just normal with this one ?

Marc - on4ma
73

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,