[TowerTalk] Mosley Super-33

cqki8fh@juno.com cqki8fh@juno.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:24:09 -0700

After waiting several months and weighting all aspects in what I was
looking for in an antenna, I decided to get a Mosley Super-33.  This
antenna has a 24 foot boom with three elements that cover the 7, 14, 18
meter bands.  The instructions were clear and this antenna can easily be
put together in one day.  The SWR specification were better than Mosley
said they would be.  And on  no band was the SWR higher than 1.5 to 1.
This antenna is built to handle wind and ice.  I am looking froward of
several years of use out of this antenna.  Mosley has a real winner in
this antenna.  Everyone I talked want to know what was the antenna I was
using.  The signal report were always 20 over.  Mosley keep up the good
work.

Thanks

Dan Goddard W8COC

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,