[TowerTalk] my KT34XA is high on 10-15m after cleaning contacts !!!

Joe Clement W6MR@pacbell.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:50:58 -0700

The straps around the caps need to be very tight. You need bigger shim material.

Better yet go to m2 and get the upgrade kit for the kt36xa I have done 2 of
these, It will cure all the old xa tbl spots and work better.
Joe Clement W6MR
J & J Antenna Service

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----