[TowerTalk] Source for Lat and Long coordinates?

Eddy Avila k6sdw@hotmail.com
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 18:10:30 +0000

Howdy....since I don't own a GPS, using just my street address is there an
Internet site that can provide me with a fairly accurate latitude and
longitude in degrees, minutes and seconds coordinates of my QTH? I know
QRZ.COM has them listed, but I would like to confirm what they say, since
originally they had my County incorrect!

thanks mucho........73 /k6sdw