[TowerTalk] Jontz 60-ft Self-Supporting Tower Info?

Florentino V Encarnacion, Jr. geo_ah6bv@juno.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:43:16 -0500

Hello all,

I've come across a 60-feet Jontz tower  for which the only information
available is a single-page spec sheet stating the tower "will withstand
hurricane force winds having been tested at windloads of 80 mph" BUT does
not state antenna windload capacity.  This particular tower is the hot
dip galvanized heavy duty model No. 500.   The tower comes in 10-feet
sections with the base section 20-1/4-inch a side, intermediate straight
and tapered sections, and a 11-1/2-inch  top section.

I have no idea as to age but the spec sheet I refer to, states a  net
price of $141.

Thanks & 73, George AH6BV / w1
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.