[TowerTalk] VE6WZ & LIGHTNING STRIKE

Frank Norton franknorton@home.com
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:53:14 -0400

Hi Y'all,

Could some of the hams on the list with expertise about grounding systems,
the effects of lightning on equipment post some remarks about Steve's
question?  Or better yet the more general issue of lightning strikes.  It
would sure be of interest to me.......and maybe some others!

Thanks for all the help you guys have provided as a community of hams.  God
bless, and keep us all away from lightning too!

73 de,  Frank, kb8xu

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com">
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>